In my last post, I described my feelings as I face more “free” time than I’ve had in over a decade.
Today, I’ll share with you what I’ve learned from this new-found freedom:
- My business has a task list that—now that I have time to look at it closely—seems unending. Personal tasks still have to wait.
- Advanced food prep will still help keep me sane.
- Managing time well is now the most important part of my day.
- Posting to this blog may be a part of my regular routine, even if it’s only interesting to me. :-)
- How, how, how did I ever get everything done before? There’s still no time to get everything done! (Answer: I didn’t get it all done. I was making myself sick trying, though.)
I still have “too much to do,” but I now have the luxury of taking a bit of time to figure out how I’ll get it (mostly) all done.
I’m still basking in gratitude.