In the last few years, as I am winding down grantwinners.net, I have returned to the work I did in the early 2000s as a “virtual assistant,” expanding on it to provide a wider range of services, including:
- website creation, website maintenance (wordpress);
- website hosting;
- digital and/or paper newsletters, flyers, posters, social media posts;
- e-group moderation, email list management;
- virtual filing, emailing, scheduling;
- fundraising data management;
- website aspects of fundraising events (typically with givebutter.com);
- tech support sessions (no problem is too small, I’ve seen it all!).
Please reach out if you’re looking to hire help in any of these areas.
Here are some examples of websites I’ve created in the last few years:
- lutheransrestoringcreation.org (“before and after” images below)
- dismantlingwhitesupremacygroups.serenebabe.net/ (mine)
- grantwinners.net (mine)
- serenebabe.net (mine)
In a larger project I turned this website (below) into this one.
I began working on websites in the 1990s. I’ve always maintained my own sites, but only in the last couple years have I been hired to do website work for others. I would love to create/update/maintain more websites. If you would like a website made or maintained and you’d like to consider hiring me, please email me with your ideas or questions.
It’s not as easy to share samples of my desktop publishing work, as most of that work involves offline publications. However, if you look at the newsletters on the Portland Friends Meeting website (scroll down the page), I created these monthly newsletters for almost ten years, until August 2023. I absolutely love to take people’s words and images and turn them into attractive documents.
As for the rest of what I offer, think of anything an excellent administrative or executive assistant might do, or an assistant to a development director, or… I can use almost any software and I can help others navigate technology. I’m good at helping folks organize their digital lives. Contact me here to tell me what you need, or with any questions!
For more details about my professional trajectory, I do have a LinkedIn page (here).